Initially a friends project (if only you could have seen the brainstorming sesh, daaamn), these hoodies pay tribute to amazing years spent at Warwick. When people were asked « What reminds you of Warwick? », words like green areas, the windmill, social, smack or international came back a lot.
We’ve mixed all these insights into this design where you’ll probably recognize the windmill, the Smack pattern, the U1 bus which burned in year 1 (or 2?) as well as the groovy atmosphere symbolized by the DJ and the vinyl (because music and social events at Warwick were out of this world).
We hope you’ll think about all those things when you wear this piece. 🌞
Designer: Chloe Hartmann @chlohartmann
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem